When taking a trip to the sunny Keys we wanted to pack a sexy goodie bag of toys to make our excursion a little more interesting. What did we decide to bring? Our Sohimi Alfa and three of our BigShocked dildos.
After reaching our destination without TSA questioning our bag of orgasm-inducing goodness, it was time to get to work.
Yes, I know. You’re not supposed to work on vacation. Shame on us.
Several times I tried to use the oral suction/licking end of the Alfa while having my partner behind me.
It felt amazing for the amount of time that I could hold it into place, but his big goose-egg balls would knock it out of place. Then I would have to mentally take myself away from the experience and readjust.
Although it did stimulate my clit during partnered play, it was far better as a solo jack-it tool.
So, each time we used the Sohimi Alfa during sex it would be more to get me warmed up. My partner would finish and then I would take matters into my own hands.
Using all three features simultaneously made for easy orgasms.
Even though the shaft of the thrusting end was a smaller size, it was made up for by the choice of nine thrusting modes and the ability to direct it to my g-spot and hold it there while the other end gently gobbled my clit.
Features to Consider
- Sohimi’s Alfa has 10 sucking modes, 5 vibration modes, and nine thrusting modes, all controlled separately with an easy-to-use control panel on the head of the sucking end.
The three buttons are labeled with a mouth (suction), squiggly mountain (vibration), and what could be a vulva or butt-crack (thrusting).
- The Alfa is made with body-safe silicone and ABS plastic.
- You can charge this licking, thrusting device by USB. No pesky batteries!
- The Sohimi Alfa is splashproof, which makes for easy cleaning. I would highly recommend not placing yours in a saltwater pool as I did. That was solely to take some cool pictures.
- This vibe’s run time is 60 minutes when fully charged. Charging time is one and a half to two hours.
- Mine is purple but the Alfa also comes in orange.
- The Alfa is a bit louder than some of the other Sohimi products I’ve tried.
Who would benefit from the Sohimi Alfa?
Someone who would like to experience dual sensations (thrusting/vibration internally and sucking/licking externally) while not wanting to break the bank.
Currently, the price for the Alfa is $50.99 (on sale) at the time of this article.
Or someone who would like to try a thrusting vibrator, vaginally or anally) that can start on a gentler setting and isn’t huge or girthy. A starter anal thrusting toy.
If you are considering the Alfa, you may also want to take a peek at Sohimi’s Clitoral Sucking Vibrator. They have some of the same features and are very close in price.
Although this vibe isn’t a top-of-the-line luxury vibe, it had no problem getting me off. It was easy to control with the panel while I was doing the deed and body safe.
You can find it on Sohimi’s website. Their company also runs sales often so you should always be on the lookout for sales they have going on as well as their promotional codes to help you save even more on their super low sex toy prices.
One thought on “Sohimi Alfa- Review”