It seems every sexual deviant has seen some version of the suctioning rose unless you have been living under a rock. Or perhaps you’ve just been off smoking one.
TheVibed has come out with their own line of inBloom vibes that includes not only the trending rose but two others (a lily and tulip).
We’ll start with my least favorite.
Although I find this one the most aesthetically interesting, the little nubbied, vibrating pad did little to excite my eager clit. I got the comment from a friend that it reminded them of one of those face scrubber brushes, which I happen to own, but never use.
After that and the no so awe-inspiring, non-orgasm producing masturbation sessions I couldn’t see it as anything but a still very cute scrub brush.
Scrubber brush just doesn’t get me off.
For those of you who may still feel like this product may work for your body…
Features of Lilium…
- It comes with a magnetic USB charging platform, which I adore. For 75 minutes of charge time, it allows up to 90 minutes of life.
- Lilium is splashproof, not submersible, and should be used with water-based lube only.
- You get a limited one-year warranty with purchase.
- Lilium is crafted using 100% body-safe silicone.
- There are three speeds and seven modes to choose from.
- Lilium’s dimensions are 2.28 x 2.28 x 2.87 inches making it a handheld toy.
On to the runner-up in this trio.
Sadly, my experience with licking toys is more limited than other types of sex toys. Still, I did enjoy this one.
I would say that it’s not as good as the more expensive Fantasy For Her- Her Ultimate Pleasure (yes, I know whoever came up with that name must have been high at the time), but better than the Blush Aria Flutter Tongue Mini Vibe.
I didn’t like having it lap directly at my clit, but adding a bit of lube and letting the tip sweep across the crease outside my inner labia up to my hooded clit was quite pleasurable.
Still got to say that I prefer vibration sensations to licking, but hey, everyone is different and I’m sure there are lots of people out there who have licking high up on their list of sexual preferences.
Features of Tulipa…
- It comes with an easy to charge, magnetic USB platform. 75 minutes of charge time gives you up to 90 minutes of playtime.
- Tulipa is crafted using 100% body-safe silicone.
- Tulipa, like Lilium, is splashproof, not submersible, and should be used with water-based lube only.
- Again there is three speeds and seven different modes to choose from.
- Tulipa’s dimensions are 2.24 x 2.24 x 3.04 inches.
- You receive a one-year limited warranty with purchase.
Moving on to the reason most people found this article or decided to click on it in the first place. Of course, I had to save it for last.
In my mind, this was a clear winner.
It never failed to get me off and it had a wider suck-hole than some other suction toys I’ve tried out in the past. Mouth size may not seem important, but if you’re meatier around the clit, like this girl, you want something that’s not going to be a pain in the ass to line up just right.
That being said, I do have to note that I was only able to use Rosales on the lowest setting.
I adore strong vibes on my clit, but suction? I’m a puss.
Any time I turn up the juice I may wriggle around on the bed cursing the thing trying to hoover my sweet pink jelly bean.
Low setting? Perfect.
Rosales reminded me a lot of the Rose Queen, but instead of the vibrator handle, they made the the bud larger to be handheld.
Again, people have different tastes in what they like as far as stimulating their genitals. With how popular the sucking roses are, I would say a good deal of people enjoy their hood ornament being devoured by this seemingly innocent venus-flytrap… I mean flower.
Features of Rosales…
- It comes with a magnetic USB charging platform.
- Rosales, like the other two, is splashproof, not submersible, and should only be used with water-based lubricants.
- There are ten suction functions- three speeds and seven modes to choose from.
- Rosales is crafted using 100% body-safe silicone.
- For 75 minutes of charging time, you get up to 90 minutes of battery life.
- Rosales dimensions are 2.32 x 2.32 x 2.60 inches.
- When purchasing this product you receive a one-year limited warranty.
The inBloom line is a great option if you are looking to find new sensations for your genitals. They aren’t over-priced and you don’t have to worry about using unsafe materials on your most sensitive areas.
I personally would recommend Rosales, and with how popular they and similar products are right now, I believe many others would agree.
If you have used any of these products, whether they worked for you or not, I would love to hear your take on the inBloom line or other similar products. Drop me a line in the comment section below.