Orange Crash is a member of the Tenga Flip family but is made of “stronger” material. In this case, meaning that the jellyish insides are a bit sturdier of squish.
Taking the pictures for this review I apparently didn’t realize that it had the ability to open like a book for easy cleaning and lubing up the internal canal.
Bad sex toy blogger… I know.
Anywho, I didn’t want to feel up the product too much before handing it off to my friend Mark. Although I wash my dildos beforehand and wouldn’t care too much if people felt the need to fondle them, I didn’t want to weird him out.
All people are different when it comes to how they handle their sex toys. In my case, they are displayed about my room, and ones I’m reviewing litter my desk.
So, what did Mark have to say about his new Orange Crash?
He believes that is a great product for men of average or smaller cock size, but if you tend to be on the larger side lengthwise all of your penis may not fit.
He was left with an inch of his member not being able to join in on the fun, but it managed to engulf and stimulate a good majority.
He would also recommend using a water-based lubricant rather than Tenga’s very own Hole Lotion. I provided him with both, but he preferred an easy slip and slide to the Hole Lotion’s thicker consistency.
Mark enjoyed the internal design and how well the firm orbs and soft material tantalized his johnson.
Features of the Tenga Orange Crash…
- This Flip has a total of ten firm orange orbs floating in a softer clear material that are supposed to give the masturbator a more intense sensation.
- Reusable- just remember to take care of it and clean it thoroughly for longer life.
- Materials: ABS / PC / Elastomer
- Insertion Length (inches): 5.51
- Insertion Width (inches): 1.38
- Total Size (D × W × H inches): 2.80 × 3.39 × 7.01
- Orange Crash is around the same price point as the Tenga Aero, which received top marks form us in a previous review.
- Easy to clean opening feature (which is really nifty and I’m an idiot for not getting my own picture of it).
- You can use the Tenga Orange Crash’s top to double as a drying stand after cleanup. Pat dry with a clean towel and then allow to air dry.
Mark believed this to be a great product overall and will continue to use it regularly.
At the time of this article, you can purchase your very own for $61.99 at LemondropToys.com. They currently have it on sale and happens to be cheaper than actually buying it from Tenga themselves.
You can also use the code NIKKI at checkout for 10% off your purchase.